Local News View All
Second Ebola Patient Released From Omaha Hospital
An American video journalist who has recovered from Ebola has been released from an Omaha hospital and is headed home. Nebraska Medical Center officials say Ashoka Mukpo was rele...
- Hastings City Council Considering Ban on E-Cigarettes
- Drowning Death of Hastings Man Ruled Accidental
- Hastings Police Arrest Man Using Counterfeit Bills
- Hastings Utilities Warns of New Scam
- Broken Bow Schools Give OK to Guns in Senior Pictures
- Four Adams County Businesses Found Non-Compliant
- Mild Weather Helping Farmers Harvest Efforts
National News View All
Neuroscientist Faces Trial in Wife's Cyanide Poisoning Death
(PITTSBURGH) -- Opening statements are expected to begin Thursday at the trial of a University of Pittsburgh neuroscientist accused of poisoning his neurologist wife with an energy drink laced with cy...Read Article»
Local Sports View All
The Nebraska volleyball team rallied from a 2-0 deficit to edge Minnesota last night in Minneapolis. The scores were 21-25, 16-25, 25-21, 25-19, 15-7. Kadie Rolfzen led the Huske...