Local News View All
Death Penalty Advocates Ask Judge to Drop Lawsuit
The group that led a petition drive to reinstate Nebraska's death penalty is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit that could keep the issue off the 2016 ballot. Attorneys for Nebr...
- Hall County One Step Closer to Changing Zoning Regulations for Adult Businesses
- Consulting Group to City of Hastings: Abolish the Board of Public Works
- Hastings Utilities Warns of New Scam
- State Fair Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Bold Nebraska to Challenge Governor to Make Energy Policy
- Lexington Police Seek Second Shooter
- Re-Entry Center Awarded One Year Contract
Local Sports View All
Wong-Orantes Named espnW National Player of the Week
Justine Wong-Orantes was named the espnW National Player of the Week following her performance at Penn State and Ohio State last weekend. Wong-Orantes helped lead the fourth-rank...