Local News View All
Nebraska Unemployment Rate Holds Steady
The Nebraska Department of Labor announced today that Nebraska's preliminary unemployment rate for August is at 3.6 percent, seasonally adjusted. Acting Commissioner of the Labor D...
- Enterovirus (EV-D68) Now Confirmed in Nebraska
- Central Nebraska Regional Airport to Expand
- Mosquitoes in Webster County Test Positive For West Nile
- Casterline Found Guilty of Murder
- Seiler Says Hastings Building Could Help Ease Prison Overcrowding
- CHI, Uninet to Unveil New Health Care Plan
- New Mall Owners Plan to be Aggressive in Drawing New Business to West Hastings
National News View All
Police 'Confident' They Will Find Eric Frein After Locating Gun, Ammo in Woods
(CANADENSIS, Pa.) -- Police are "confident" they will capture the gunman who killed a Pennsylvania state trooper 10 days ago after authorities said they recovered one of the weapons they believe he ca...Read Article»
Local Sports View All
The Nebraska football team is up three spots to number 21 in the latest AP College Football Poll. The Huskers are 4-0 on the season after Saturday's 41-31 win over Miami. Florida...