Local News View All
Hastings man dies in ATV accident
A Hastings man has died in an all-terrain vehicle crash at the St. Anthony Sand Dunes in eastern Idaho. The Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Phillip J. McDonald died Wednesday ...
- Hastings Police warn of counterfeit money
- New sporting goods store in Grand Island
- "Cops" crew member shot in Omaha during shoot-out
- Ravenna Man Sentenced in Child Sex Abuse Case
- Girl injured in accident at Nebraska State Fair
- Heineman touts new ag building at the State Fair
- Nebraska Building adds a lot to State Fair
National News View All
Miley Cyrus' Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself In, Posts Bail
(POLK COUNTY, Ore.) -- Jesse Helt, the homeless man who accompanied Miley Cyrus to the MTV Video Music Awards, turned himself into authorities in Oregon and posted bail after being sought on an arrest...Read Article»
Local Sports View All
The Nebraska football team may be without starting right tackle Zach Sterup for Saturday's season opener against Florida Atlantic. Sterup has been recovering from a leg injury and...